Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thirty One Gifts!

So I've recently decided to become a consultant for Thirty One Gifts.  Just before the holidays I was invited to a fundraiser for a friend, by another friend and I fell in love with the products.  The quality is great, the patterns and colors are gorgeous and I'm an admitted bag addict to begin with!
After the holidays, I went back to place my own order and thought, hmm...   I can buy these things that I have in my cart for $80 and some change OR I can spend $99, receive over $300 worth of products and at the same time I can start my own business and see where it goes.  I did some looking into it and decided that the local team I'd be signing up with was something I would love being a part of, and I signed on the next morning :)
www.mythirtyone.com/302809 is my direct link to shop for amazing products, book a super fun show or sign up yourself and receive the same benefit of $300 in awesome Thirty One bags, accessories and organizational items for $99 and no commitment!  If you get your pink box and decide you want to stop there, you're still way ahead! 

I will be using this blog to post party info, new products and anything else I think is exciting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment